Prototypes and NPI
At Universal Electronics, we have made significant investments in our New Product Introduction (NPI) model to provide early program life-cycle support designed to exceed our customer's expectations.
- Dedicated NPI manager and manufacturing team
- Direct support from a comprehensive team of manufacturing and test engineers and dedicated supply chain personnel
- Streamlined processes with experienced program managers
- Operational resources to turn programs quickly
- Ramp-to-volume strategies
- Automated functional test using rack and stack equipment
- Automated functional test using embedded processor technology in stand-alone test fixtures
- Bench testing
• BOM Entry into ERP – 24 Hours
• ERP ran daily
• All Material on Order – 48 Hours from BOM Entry
• Material Availability Date within 5 days of BOM Entry
• From Material Complete to Ship – 5 Days (or sooner)
• Retrospect – Within 10 days of build
We clearly understand the importance of time-to-market for our customers and we have dedicated resources to support your NPI requirements. Our goal is to be involved early in the NPI process so that manufacturing issues are addressed in the design phase where it is far more cost effective to resolve them.
Contact us to learn how our experienced team can help with your next project.